Self Drive Adventures
There’s nothing like the freedom of being behind the wheel with the wide open road in front of you, as you anticipate the wonders that lie ahead.
- Take the road less travelled to Old Cork Station and Diamantina National Park on the Pioneer Trail and Diamantina River Road.
- Discover the natural beauty plus the historic reminders of station life at Bladensburg National Park, via the Route of the River Gum.
- Travel back in time 95 million years, following the Dino Drive to the footprints frozen in time at Dinosaur Stampede at Lark Quarry Conservation Park.
- Try your luck fossicking for opals at Opalton, Queensland’s capital of Boulder Opal.
- Experience the scenery and history of the 9 Pillars of Cobb & Co, Winton to Boulia loop drive.
Self-Drive Information Brochures
Pioneer’s Trail and Diamantina River Road
Old Cork Station and Middleton
1 day drive
Route of the River Gum
Bladensburg National Park River Gum route
Half day drive
The Dinosaur Drive
Dinosaur Stampede National Monument and Lark Quarry Conservation Park
One day drive
Try Your Luck
Opal Fossicking Tour
1 day drive
9 Pillars of Cobb & Co
Winton to Boulia
2 – 3 day loop drive