Diamantina Heritage Truck & Machinery Museum
Take a nostalgic trip into Transport History with a visit to Winton’s Heritage Truck and Machinery Museum.
The Museum is a community-based, volunteer-managed organisation dedicated to the preservation and presentation of Australia's unique road transport heritage.
View fully-restored heritage trucks, tractors and machinery, a unique collection of workhorses from yesteryear and learn about the trucks and the stories that kept the country running.
Highlights of the collection include:
- Ledgendary lady Truckie Toots Holzheimer- MAN Truck
- 1949 Leyland “Hippo’’ Roadtrain trailer combination
- 1976 London Cab1910 Talbot Tourer
- Plus an exception display of static working stationary engines
- Story Board Exhibition, Photographic collection, Merchandise and Transport Memorabilia.
Situated just over the railway line on the Winton to Hughenden Road.
9am to 4pm Daily, except public holidays